It is place where there was the Takebashi gate of Edo-jo Castle made in 1620 by (1620), but the gate is removed and remains only in a part and bridge of stone wall. Current bridge was repaired in (1993) March in 1993. It is 51.05m in length, concrete bridge of 22.8m in width. Another name includes "wife of a noble man traffic bridge".
INFORMATION basics information
- Address Kitanomarukouen, Chiyoda-ku - 1, Hitotsubashi
- From Access Takebashi Station 1a, 1b exit a 1-minute walk