It appears in inner moat and is Dobashi knowing the Imperial Palace front from during Marunouchi 2.3 chome. The front of a riding ground gate was made in 1629 by (1629). Origin of the gate name was riding ground in the gate, and because we made an imperial inspection, the name of Korea riding ground was born, and the name of front of a riding ground was added to doing equestrian acrobatics of Korea mission. In the north side of bridge, front of a riding ground moat, the south side are Hibiya moats. Because lantern march of Russo-Japanese War victory was blocked by this gate, and it was resulted in a large number of casualties, square was removed in (1906) in 1906. Only a part of the stone wall is left now.
INFORMATION basics information
- Address Marunouchi 2.3 chome - Kokyogaien
- Access Niju-bashi Bridge Station Exit 2 is immediate
Hibiya Station Exit B6 is immediate