With elegant stone bridge seen in the Imperial Palace front, it was called west circle Ote-mon Gate Bridge, west circle prohibition against entering the sacred precincts in a vehicle or on horseback Bridge in the Edo era. At bridge in the depths and two bridges of stone bridge, it is apt to be thought immediately with Niju-bashi Bridge, but back bridge is Niju-bashi Bridge. West circle Ote-mon Gate was the front gate of Edo west area of a castle circle, and, in the bridge, construction, the gate of (1624) were made for four years in 1624 by (1627). Current stone bridge is construction of (1889) in 1889. Another name includes "west circle prohibition against entering the sacred precincts in a vehicle or on horseback bridge" "west circle Ote-mon Gate bridge".
INFORMATION basics information
- Address Koukiyogaien, Chiyoda-ku - Imperial Palace
- From Access Sakuradamon Station Exit 3 a 2-minute walk
From Hibiya Station Exit B6 a 3-minute walk
From Niju-bashi Bridge Station Exit 2 a 3-minute walk