It appears in the Kanda River, and there is to about 350m of Shohei Bridge of upper reaches. It links 1, Yushima, Bunkyo-ku with Yushima Seido Temple to 4, Kandasurugadai with Nikoraido. It was built as one of the revival bridges of the Great Kanto Earthquake on (1927) September 8 in 1927. The three-dimensional supporting beam beauty became new famous place of Tokyo and became model of biding awhile before taking action bridge of Takinogawa, Kita-ku. We raised prizes, and the name of bridge was acquired by the public. It is 92.0m in length, steel of 22.0m in width and concrete bridge.
INFORMATION basics information
- Address 4, Kandasurugadai - 1, Yushima, Bunkyo-ku
- Access Ochanomizu Station St. Hashiguchi is immediate
Shin-Ochanomizu Station B1, Exit B2 are immediate